Pages

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Foundation Foundation Foundation

OK, so I don't wear foundation on a daily basis, but I love to wear it when I go out or wanna feel made up.  I usually wore MAC C7 compact and had to STOP! It was breaking my skin out like crazy. Now this may not be the case for everyone, but for me it was not a good situation.
I then discovered Revlon Colorstay PhotoReady Foundation. It was theeeee BOMB! No concealer needed and it gives you that airbrush look with no funny odor and comes in a convenient pump. The color variety is amazing from fair to dark skin. It was truly a great find at an affordable price.


Ulta $13.99     Target $11.99     Walgreens $13.49     Drugstore.com $13.99     (prices may not be current)

No comments:

Post a Comment